Whether you want to start a new career or change your current one, learning job-ready design skills can help you achieve your goals.
The SDSU Global Campus, in partnership with ThriveDX, offers a comprehensive UI/UX Design Professional Bootcamp that can transform you from novice into professional in less than a year.
Since you are reading this page, you are probably already interested in this field. However, if you are unsure whether UI/UX design is the right career for you and are not quite ready to commit to our program, we invite you to register for this free UI/UX Design Fundamentals Course.
What You'll Learn
- The different types of design
- A brief history and the evolution of UI and UX
- The design process and how to apply your own to your work
- What User-Centered Design is and how to utilize it
- How to outline a step-by-step design process
- The importance of designing for everyone
- Accessibility, inclusivity, and ethics in design
- What Dark Patterns are and how to avoid them
This Course Includes
- Forty minutes of on-demand videos led by a seasoned UI/UX design professional and instructor.
- Exclusive insights from experts with years of experience in the field
- Four lessons broken down into easily digestible topics
- Various quizzes to test your knowledge along the way
- Access on mobile and desktop
Who This Course Is For
- Anybody who wants to break into the UI/UX design industry
- People who are curious about taking a bootcamp
- Professionals who want to stay updated with design trends
- Anybody who wants to become a digital designer