Free Data Science & Analytics Course
Whether you want to start a new career or change your current one, learning job-ready, data science and analytics skills can help you achieve your goals.
SDSU Global Campus offers a comprehensive Data Science & Analytics Bootcamp that can transform you from novice to professional in less than a year.
Since you have found yourself here, you are probably already interested in this field but unsure whether data science is the right career for you. If you are curious about pursuing this career path but you are not quite ready to commit to our program, we invite you to register for this free Data Science & Analytics Beginner Course.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why data science is in such high demand
- The difference between data science and data analytics
- How data plays a role in today’s digital world
- Fundamental concepts and terms used in the data science field
- How to adopt a data science methodology to problem-solving
- How to collect, manipulate, and analyze data
- Opportunities and trends in the data job market
- How you can become a data professional
This Course Includes
- Four 50-minute on-demand lessons led by a seasoned data professional
- Exclusive insights from data experts from Verizon and Opendoor
- Quizzes to ensure comprehension, plus free career resources
- Access on mobile and desktop
Who Can Benefit From This Course
- Anybody who wants to break into the data science and analytics industry
- People who are curious about taking a bootcamp
- Professionals who want to stay updated with trends in data science
- Anybody who wants to innovate in today’s data-driven world