Whether you want to start a new career or change your current one, learning job-ready cybersecurity skills can help you achieve your goals.
K-State offers a comprehensive Cybersecurity Bootcamp that can transform you from novice into professional in less than a year.
Since you are reading this page, you are probably already interested in this field. However, if you are unsure whether cybersecurity is the right career for you, and you are not quite ready to commit to our program, we invite you to register for this free Hack Into Cybersecurity course.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is cybersecurity and why is it in such high demand
- History and insights behind the most famous cyberattacks to date
- Fundamental concepts and terms used in the cybersecurity field
- Differences between types of malware, DoS, and DDoS attacks
- Cybersecurity defense techniques and architectures
- Pros and cons of Defense in Depth vs Security by Obscurity
- Opportunities and trends in the cybersecurity job market
- How you can become a cybersecurity professional
This Course Includes
- 40 minutes of on-demand videos led by a seasoned cybersecurity professional and instructor.
- Exclusive insights from cybersecurity experts from Amazon and Cisco.
- 4 lessons broken down into easily digestible topics.
- Quizzes and supporting materials to ensure comprehension.
- Access on mobile and desktop.
Who This Course Is For
- Anybody who wants to break into the cybersecurity industry
- People who are curious about taking a bootcamp
- Professionals who want to stay updated with trends in cybersecurity
- Anybody who wants to become a defender of our digital world